Sunday, September 21, 2008

4-0

I decided I needed to get another post up.

It is great to be a Cougar fan right now. 4-0 is great. 103-0 in the last 2 days is phenomenal.

This team is looking very powerful. 44-0 yesterday and the offense didn't really look that sharp. Max was a little bit off and Anae seemed to want to go away from Harvey when Wyoming was begging to allow him to dominate the game.

The Defense was outstanding again. The front line has really settled down since the Washington game and is winning the battle in the trenches. The linebackers have also settled down and are not overrunning plays very often now. The secondary keeps getting better. I still think they are giving a little too much cushion but the tackling has been awesome except for Howard.

Special teams was also solid yesterday with the exception of Payne's low extra points.

Now a bye week. I hope guys can heal a little bit. Either way, a bye followed by USU is great because they can get away with having a little bit of rust.

0 comments: